Senior Backend Ruby EngineerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We are looking for a highly motivated, adaptable, and talented technical individual to join our team as a Senior Backend Ruby Engineer. You'll be building and evolving most of the web application aspects of our Demand Side Platform (DSP) bidding platform, focusing on its rich and complex offline backend logic. The ideal candidate will also have demonstrated the ability to successfully develop complex web applications for a fast-growing organization.
Tech stack: Ruby on Rails, GCP/AWS, SQL, Linux
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Assume end-to-end ownership features and subsystems
- Design and implement new features
- Extend and evolve current features and logic
- Introduce application-level scaling solutions
- Integrate AI solutions
- Work with CSM team on requirements, feedback, and improvements
B2B: 25 000 - 30 000 PLN NET
UoP: 20 800 - 25 000 PLN GROSS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or demonstrated work experience
- 8 + years of experience in developing web applications
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- Experience in databases and SQL
- Experience in Linux
- English – advanced level (min.C1)
Nice to have:
- Experience in cloud-based environments preferably GCP/AWS
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.