Senior Node.js DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Our client is a dynamic team in Berlin shaping the future of digital transformation around cleaning and services. We want to enable the entire cleaning industry by combining unparalleled cleaning expertise with our strong technological and digital capabilities.
We develop a digital product that is so easy to use that millions of people - from cleaners to security guards - in the cleaning industry can participate in the digital transformation. Our platform becomes an operating system that serves both service providers and their commercial customers. Service excellence is our fundamental philosophy, which is why we strive for outstanding performance for our customers, partners, and markets. Strong customer focus, entrepreneurial vision, and uncompromised quality ensure our success.
Tech stack: Node.js, AWS, GraphQL, TypeScript
Infrastructure: AWS Lambda, AppSync, Cognito, Serverless PostgreSQL
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 20 000 - 28 000 PLN NET
CoE: 17 000 - 21, 500 PLN GROSS
- As an active part of the development team, you will work on building a software solution from scratch with a high level of responsibility and independence
- You will be involved in the implementation decisions in an agile and cross-functional team of Product Owners, UI/UX experts, backend & frontend developers, architect, plan and implement a modern web application while paying attention to usability, accessibility, and design continuous improvement of the application using the latest technologies and technical best practices
- Ensuring quality through the practiced use of modern test frameworks and approaches while working closely with a dedicated QA team
- Help the team grow and learn together, share your experience and knowledge and care about the future of the product by building maintainable, performant and clean code
- A minimum of 4+ years of programming experience
- You have successfully proven your experience in backend development with Node.js in completed projects over the past few years
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of English at a minimum level B2
Nice to have:
- Experience with the serverless architecture approach is a big plus
- Knowledge of TypeScript, AWS, GraphQL
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.