Senior PHP/DevOps EngineerWorkplace: Kraków
We’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized printouts like greeting cards, invitations, calendars, photo books for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
Tech stack: PHP, Symfony, PostgreSQL, Redis, React, Redux, SASS, Bootstrap, Webpack, jQuery, Docker, Redis/Memcached, Jenkins/CircleCI, microservices, Vagrant, Unit + Functional tests (PHP-unit), Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, ELK, AWS, haproxy/nginx, RabbitMQ
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Developing and improving services that support our platforms and products
- Day to day support for development team for infra / operations activities
- Developing and improving automation of common repeatable tasks and processes
- Working closely with architects to constantly improve our software delivery process, identifying bottlenecks in the process and removing them
- Collaborating with other engineers and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team build
B2B: 17 000 - 21 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- Very good knowledge of PHP and Symfony.
- DevOps background is a must. Ability to administer technology stacks in Linux-based environments, virtualized using Docker and using cloud providers like AWS.
- Solid experience in web applications (min. 5+ years).
- Very good English skills both spoken and written (B2).
- Open-minded, resourceful and enthusiastic, delivers excellently both in a team and independent assignments.
- Interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Maths or similar field.
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.